Central Texas African American Chamber of Commerce
Baylor University Tower
801 Washington Ave, Ste. 602
Waco, TX. 76701
- About Us
- Join Us
- Get Involved
- Marketing Opportunities
- Business Resources
- Faith-Based Alliance
- Women in Business Alliance
- How to Become an Advertiser
- Free Electronic Newsletter
- Tools for Business
Welcome to the Cen-Tex African American Chamber of Commerce!
The mission of the Cen-Tex African American Chamber of Commerce is to participate in economic development efforts designed to strengthen and expand the growth of all African American businesses within the Central Texas area and to assist in community activities designed to encourage new business andThe CTAACC plan is to encourage, develop and empower these small businesses with the capacity to generate additional revenue.
Statement of Purpose:
The purpose of Cen-Tex African American Chamber of Commerce is to provide a workable organizational structure that will build economic prosperity and improve the quality of life in our community. Utilizing effective leadership, committed membership, and committee groups designed to implement programs that support the efforts of African-American business firms. We recognize that small businesses are critical to our nation’s economy. The Chamber is "dedicated to serving its Members and the community in the development, promotion and advocacy of tourism and business in the Central Texas area.
Objectives of the Chambers Include:
- To promote our Member's businesses and services.
- To strengthen our community by empowering business and facilitate economic growth.
- To coordinate the efforts of commerce and industry to maintain and strengthen a healthy business climate.
- To sponsor aggressive programs of work and stimulate activities that will provide and encourage the employment of our human and economic resources.
- To provide business leadership and coordinate interested parties in solving community problems and in initiating community action.
- To create a broad understanding and appreciation of the great opportunities in the Central Texas area, and to promote the advantages and assets of our community within the area, the state and the nation